Monday, February 26, 2007

~*Sub-Region 4 Welcomes our newest Star*~



Hi!


My name is Jami Coleman and I have been elected to serve you as your new Regional Director of the Southern Region of the Black Law Student Association.
An army brat born in Stuttgart Germany, I currently reside in Tallahassee Florida where I am a rising 3L at Florida State University College of Law.

Nneka has done and outstanding job as this School Term Regional Director and President Pro Temp of SRBLSA, and it is one my deepest desires to continue to serve the Region and follow in her footsteps.

I am so excited to be apart of this Great Organization and more so excited about this up and coming 2007-2008 school term.

I am at your service, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. My email is jami.coleman@gmail.com

Looking forward to serving your needs! See you soon!


Jami-- Jami A. Coleman

Florida State University College of Law, 2L

SRBLSA Regional Director-Elect,

Sub Region 4-Florida and Puerto Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment